- Coffee is the second largest commodity in the world.
- Coffee is second only to oil in world trade employing more than 25
million people in the industry.
- Coffee is the most popular drink worldwide with 1.4 billion cups
consumed every day.
- Coffee grows in more than 50 countries and is the second largest
export in the world after oil (in dollar value).
- 2.4 billion pounds of coffee are sold per year in the United States,
representing 1/3 of all coffee exported.
- The USA is the world's largest consumer of coffee.
- Coffee is the world's most popular stimulant: 4 out of 5 Americans
drink it, consuming more than 400 million cups a day.
- The average American adult consumes over 10 lbs. of coffee per year.
- 75% of all the caffeine consumed in the U.S. comes from coffee
- 57% of all coffee is consumed at breakfast.
- More than half of the United States population consumes coffee
typically drinking 3.4 cups of coffee a day.
- Canadians drink over 15 billion cups of coffee a year, making coffee
Canada's favorite hot beverage.
- Last year in Britain, £623 million was spent on coffee. Britain
consumes 500g of coffee per person per year.
- Australians consume 60% more coffee than tea, a six-fold increase
- Scandinavia has the world's highest per capita annual coffee
consumption, 26.4 pounds.
- First Healthy Coffee: A brilliant delivery method combining Ganoderma
Lucidum with rich coffee.
- A proprietary standardized extract of six rare strains of precious
- Over 2,000 years of documented history validating that Ganoderma
Lucidum is the “Miraculous King of Herbs.”
- Some 400,000 pages documenting extensive interest in Ganoderma Lucidum
- Flavored to perfection.
- Priced competitively—200% below market price per cup.
- Reishi was taken from Reishie Senshi, an ancient “goodness of health,
life and eternal youth.”
- First Chinese Emperor called it the “Herb of Deathlessness.”
- Emperors of ancient period called it the “Elixir of Immortality, Herb
of Spiritual Potency, Soup of the Emperor with a Thousand Mistresses.”
- Lingzhiis said to mean “Divine Herb that Energizes the Chi or Life
- Internationally recognized quality control and recipient of GMP and
ISO 9001:2000 Quality certifications.
- Vertical integration from cultivation to manufacturing.
- Owns the world’s largest organic Ganoderma plantation.
- Extraction, formulation and packaging in ultra modern laboratories and
- Charter member of Malaysian chapter of the worldwide Direct Selling
- Offices in 28 international locations worldwide.
- Over 11 years of success.
- Debt free.
- 2 Million consumers worldwide.
- A simple “try-it-you’ll-like-it” approach.
- Products have a 100% consumer satisfaction guarantee.
- Use habits rather than change habits to improve health.
- Receive huge tax benefits.
- No overhead.
- Retire with residual income month after month based on your initial
- Earn dream vacations.
- Earn luxury auto and home incentives.
- Ground floor opportunity in North America.
For more details, please email Kathy at